Monday, March 31, 2014

Wow.
A lot has been going on lately. We've been trying to get projects in our house finished before the little one arrives. We tore out the carpet in most of the upstairs area and replaced it with hardwood/linoleum. We replaced the baseboards upstairs and painted as well.

In addition to all of the work that we've been doing around the house, Matt has been working his butt off at his actual job and its been paying off - he's been 1st place sales man of the month for two months in a row now, which is AWESOME!!

And as for me... my friend just had a baby and I just so happen to have a nice camera... so I've been asking her if it's okay that I practice and take some baby pictures with her newborn. (it's a hobby that i've been wanting to get into and have just now started playing around with it) Its so much fun!

Anyway... im not very good at this writing stuff, especially when I don't feel like explaining things that have happened weeks ago. Blah.. So here are some pictures :)




3 comments: