Sunday, February 16, 2014

24 Weeks



How far along? 24 Weeks

Symptoms? None, I feel great.

Sleep: Im sleeping pretty well, although I must say I feel like out bed has gotten smaller.

Best moment this week: Feeling Charlotte move! every chance I can get, I stop what Im doing just to feel her move. - It's amazing!

Miss Anything? No

Movement: She moves all the time! mostly in the morning and around lunch time and before I go to bed.

Food cravings: Nothing

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, im doing great!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On, although I have been getting swollen by the end of the day, so I have to be careful.

Mood: I hate to admit it, but I think I have mood swings. Im getting annoyed by the littlest things. 

Looking forward to: Getting Charlotte's room put together! We still have so much to do! (basically everything)

Maternity Clothes? I'm still in my regular clothes. I can't button up my pants, so right now im using the extra support from my belt. I've order a few belly bands. Hopefully those will help. Other than that, all of my shirts are still fitting me :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment