Sunday, January 19, 2014

20 Weeks - HALF WAY!







How far along? 20 Weeks

Symptoms? None, I feel great.

Sleep: Im sleeping well!

Best moment this week: That on time that I think I might have felt the baby move!!!

Miss Anything? No

Movement: Im almost positive I felt the baby move. (I think, haha)

Food cravings: Nothing really, candy.... Mt. Dew....

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, im doing great!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: My days have evened out. I usually have the same amount of energy every day.

Looking forward to: Getting Charlotte's room put together! we have a lot of work to do! carpet, a new rug, pictures, painting, crib & painting the crib, finding a rocking chair... oh man... we have so much to do.

Maternity Clothes? I'm still fitting in all of my regular clothes, they are just getting a little more snug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment