Sunday, December 29, 2013

17 Weeks





How far along? 17 Weeks

Symptoms? Great!

Sleep: If I have earplugs in, i'm sleeping pretty well

Best moment this week: CHRISTMAS!!!! I got the most beautiful diaper bag, and some great odds and ends baby gifts!

Miss Anything? Nothing really

Movement: Nothing yet :( hopefully any day now

Food cravings: Nothing really, but orange juice always sounds pretty good

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: I have days with a lot of energy and then the two days following i'm dead tired. haha

Looking forward to: Finding out if were having a boy or a girl! (January 8th!)

Maternity Clothes? I'm still fitting in my pants, although they are getting a little snug around the waste

No comments:

Post a Comment