Wednesday, December 11, 2013

14 Weeks





How far along? 14 Weeks

Symptoms? Overall, I'm feeling pretty good lately. Still a little fatigued and sometimes a little nauseous.

Sleep: Im sleeping pretty good. Although, I've noticed that i've been waking up about an hour or two before my alarm goes off in the mornings. Not sure why this is.

Best moment this week: I got some great maternity clothes from my mom and I bought myself a nursing pillow, a baby sling and a nursing cover!!! im super excited to get them.

Miss Anything? Coffee. I love coffee in the winter time, and who am I kidding.... I like the extra help in the mornings. Chai, is getting the job done though.

Movement: I haven't felt anything

Food cravings: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: brushing my teeth. Its the worst! and the thought of pizza.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: I'd say, pretty good. Some times pretty meh 

Looking forward to: Finding out if were having a boy or a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment