Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Christmas List?

I was taken back last weekend when i was asked to hand over my christmas list.

"my christmas list?!"
{is what i said in my head}

CRAP!
{soon followed after}

I haven't even through about christmas!
i instantly started picking my brain for things that i have thought of or that i have seen that i kept in storage in the back of my mind for later when im asked this question.
but, unfortunately.....
this year....
i drew a blank.
so my mind then started thinking... you could always use clothes!
so all i could think of to say was..

"uhh.... i dunno... clothes i guess, and gift cards!"

so here's my list of 'i'd love to have's'.
its not much... but dont you worry!!
i will come up with more :)

size 8 1/2
size 8 1/2
size large

hearthstone chiffon blouse
size large
4 piece towel set
{brown towels can be found anywhere, but these are an example from target}
 4 x magnetic containers
4 x DVD rack

My wish list from:

Tillys.com

First Name: Jennifer
Last Name: Hardcastle
Email: jenniferdehart@live.com

Zigzag duvet cover



My wish list from:
Forever21

Gift Cards:
Target
Home Depot
Starbucks
Lowes
H&M
Charlotte Russe
TJMaxx
Ross


No comments:

Post a Comment