Sunday, October 16, 2011

 really is the greatest blog EVER!
a long time ago they did a post about plate walls... 
 i became inspired... 
and since my poor sad little walls need some decor and im always at the D.I. and plates are SUPER cheap... i figured this would be a fun/cheap way to decorate my kitchen for the time being.
and honestly... 
im having a lot of fun with it!
so i just might keep the idea hanging around..
get it! get it!
ah ha. ah ha.
anyway... here is my inspiration:


here is what i have so far.


i started out just buying awesome plates like you see in my inspiration photo, but then i found myself gravitating towards the plates with the pretty flowers on them.. 
so... my theme is floral!
there are a few plates that i would like to take down and trade.. but so far, i'm really liking it!

my walls will soon be mint green and those plates are going to look 
even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment